This Kyle Busch Die Cast Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You are providing your information to Lucas Oil Products, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for marketing purposes.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Lucas Oil Products, Inc., located at 1310 E. 96th Street, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46240.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are as of the time and date of entry: (i) legal residents in the contiguous continental United States, and (ii) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of participation. Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, interns, managers, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parents, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, related entities, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors or franchise partners, distributors and other prize suppliers, and members of the immediate families and/or those living in the same household (whether legally related or not) of each, are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win the Prize. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, immediate family members are defined as spouse, partner, parents, legal guardians, in-laws, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren and those living in the same household shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether legally related or not. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these “Official Rules” and the decisions of Sponsor, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. Additionally, Sponsor will resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules, and its decision will be final and binding.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes starts at 10:00 a.m. (EST) on February 1, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (EST) on February 4, 2024 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: The Sweepstakes will be administered by Sponsor. To participate, enter the Sweepstakes by going to https://www.facebook.com/OfficialLucasOil (the “Sponsor Facebook page”), https://www.instagram.com/lucasoilproducts/ (the “Sponsor Instagram page”), or https://twitter.com/Lucas_Oil (the “Sponsor Twitter page”) during the Sweepstakes Period, navigate to the Sweepstakes post, visit the link in the description, and submit the form (the “Sponsor Contest Form”). By reading these Official Rules and following the online instructions to enter you agree to all Sweepstakes terms and conditions. Submissions are only accepted through the Sponsor Contest Form on the official Sponsor Facebook page, Sponsor Instagram page, or Sponsor Twitter page. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method, or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. Limit one (1) entry per person or household regardless of entry method.
- PRIZES: Two (2) prize winners (“Winner(s)”) will be eligible to receive one (1) Kyle Busch Die Cast and three (3) 5.25oz bottles of Lucas Oil Octane Booster (the “Prize”). Approximate Retail Value of each Prize is US $127.00. Prize is not redeemable for cash (except as provided herein) or transferable (except as provided herein); no substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion if the Prize becomes unavailable. The Winner is responsible for any costs not specifically mentioned above, including any federal, state, and local taxes associated with the Prize. If applicable, the Winner will be required to execute the necessary release form(s), affidavit form(s), and W-9 form(s).
- PROCEDURES: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 5, 2024, by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION AND CLAIMING: The potential Winner will be notified by phone, email, or direct message within forty-eight (48) hours of the selection and must complete, sign and submit an affidavit of eligibility/liability release and a publicity release (“Affidavit”) within forty-eight (48) hours of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. If an Affidavit is not properly executed or if the potential Winner does not otherwise comply with these Official Rules, his/her Prize will be forfeited. The potential Winner will be required to confirm his/her name, address, and email address, or the Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. If the Prize is returned as undeliverable, or if the Winner is unable to be contacted via phone, email, or direct message, within the applicable time period, Sponsor will have the right, but not the obligation, to select an alternate Winner. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an account holder means the natural person assigned to such account by Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning account addresses for the domain and number associated with such account. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an account will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All offers are non-transferable.
- ODDS: ODDS OF WINNING THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS SATISFYING THE ENTRY AND ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA DESCRIBED ABOVE.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE: Subject to applicable law, by entering and accepting the Prize, the Winner irrevocably grants Sponsor, its parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates and related entities, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and franchise partners, distributors and other prize suppliers, their respective employees, independent contractors, managers, officers and directors, each of their licensees, sub-licensees, successors and assigns (collectively the “Released Parties”), the right and permission to use his/her name, voice, likeness and/or biographical material for advertising, promotional and/or publicity purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes, in all forms of media and by all manners (now and hereafter known), and on and in connection with related products, services, advertising and promotional materials (now known or hereafter developed), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or consideration, except for the awarding of the Prize to the Winner.
- RESERVATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers, access providers, or software including but not limited to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computers relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; inability to access the entry website or any pages thereof; theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, illegible garbled or lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Sweepstakes by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes or Prize. Sponsor additionally reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and/or randomly award the Prize from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor should fraud, virus, bugs, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration or security of the Sweepstakes.
- WAIVERS AND RELEASES: The Winner assumes liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive the Prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Sponsor, RCR Race Operations, LLC, and all Released Parties from any and all claims, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liability for injuries to any person (including death), or property, loss or damage of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any Prize and waive any and all claims against the Released Parties for any and all such injuries, loss or damage.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: THE RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL YOU BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00), AND YOUR REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Sweepstakes and all the related pages, contents, and code are the copyright of Sponsor and its related subsidiaries, and affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within Hamilton County, State of Indiana will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the released parties will not have any liability to entrants who are disqualified due to such action. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Affidavit will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision of the Official Rules or the Affidavit is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in effect and will be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision. Entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules. RCR Race Operations, LLC and its affiliates are not a sponsor of this sweepstakes.
- COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNERS LIST: For a copy of the Official Rules to the Sweepstakes, or the name of the Winner, visit: https://www.lucasoil.com/kyle-busch-die-cast-giveaway/