Last Modified: July 11, 2023
1. Categories of Personal Information We Collect.
We may collect, and we may have collected in the last twelve (12) months, the following categories of PI about you:
- Identifiers. Identifiers such as real name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and IP address.
- Consumer Information under Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e). Consisting of information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, including, but not limited to, name, signature, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number.
- Commercial information. Including information about products or services considered, obtained, or purchased, other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, or transaction history.
- Internet or other electronic information. Such as computer Internet Protocol (IP) address; unique device identifier (UDID), e.g., MAC address; Cookies and other data linked to a device; and data about usage of our Websites, Services and communications. Note, however, we do not consider Device Data to be PI except where we link it to you as an individual or where applicable law requires.
- Geolocation data. We collect IP addresses from which we can determine your approximate location.
- Audio, electronic, and visual data. Consisting of customer support calls, video recordings, and electronic device information. We may collect photos, audio and/or video of you in certain circumstances. For example, if you contact customer service, we may record the call (voice recording).
- Inferences. Inferences drawn from any of the information identified in this section to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, and predispositions. However, we do not have a list in our recommendation systems that attaches socio-demographic information to you.
2. Categories of Sources from Which Personal Information is Collected.
We have collected Personal Information directly from our consumers, analytics tools, social networks, and advertising networks. Please see the Collection of Information section of our Policy for more information about the categories of source from which we may collect PI.
3. Categories of Personal Information Disclosed for Business Purposes
The business or commercial purposes for collecting Personal Information are described in more detail in the How We Use Your Information section of the Policy. We may disclose, and we have disclosed in the past twelve (12) months, the following categories of PI: (a) identifiers, (b) consumer information under Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e), (c) commercial information, (d) internet or other electronic information, (e) geolocation, (f) audio, electronic and visual data, and (g) inferences. Please see the How We Disclose Your Information section of our Policy for additional details.
4. Sale and Sharing for Commercial Purposes
We do not sell PI for monetary compensation. We may share your personal information for non-monetary compensation by allowing certain third parties (such as online advertising services and marketing partners) to collect personal information (a) via automated technologies on our websites and apps for cross-context behavioral advertising purposes, and/or (b) for marketing-related purposes. This kind of sharing may be considered a “sale or sharing” under California law when the personal information is exchanged for non-monetary compensation. You have the right to opt out of these types of disclosures of your information.
The categories of Personal Information that we may “sell” or “share” as defined under California law include:
- Name, contact information, and other identifiers
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data
- Inferences drawn from any of above
We do not have any actual knowledge that we have sold or shared Personal Information of any consumer under the age of 16.
5. California Consumer Rights.
California residents may make the following requests regarding their PI, subject to certain limitations including exceptions permitted by applicable law and verification of your identity and authentication of your request:
- Right to request disclosure of categories. You have a right to request access to the following information: (a) the categories of PI we collected from you in the 12 month period prior to your request, (b) the categories of sources from which the PI was collected, (c) the business or commercial purpose for collecting your PI, (d) the categories of third parties with whom we disclosed your PI; and (e) the categories of PI we disclosed in the 12 month period prior to who your request. You also have a right to access a list of categories of PI we sold or disclosed for a business purpose in the last 12 months, if any;
- Right to request access. You have a right to request that we disclose to you the specific pieces of PI that we have collected about you in the 12-month period prior to your request and receive a copy of your electronic personal information in a readily-usable format; Right to correct inaccurate data. You have a right to request the correction of PI we collected about you;
- Right to deletion. You have a right to request that we delete PI we collected from you. We will comply with such request, and direct our service providers to do the same, subject to certain exceptions permitted by applicable law;
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale. California residents may direct us not to Sell their Personal Information at any time (this is your right to “opt-out”). You may submit your opt-out request here: Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, or by postal mail: Legal Department, Lucas Oil Products, Inc., 1310 E. 96th St., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46240. We will also treat Global Privacy Control browser signals as opt-out of sale/sharing requests. To opt-out of collection of information by cookies and tags, you can click on the Cookie Settings on our Website and disable cookies, except those that are “necessary” to the proper functioning of the Website.
- Right to be Free From Discrimination. You have the right to be free of discrimination if you elect to exercise any of the above rights. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights as detailed above, we will not discriminate against you by offering you different Services based solely upon your exercise of the above rights.
6. To Exercise Your California Privacy Rights.
To verify your request, you must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected PI or that you are the authorized agent of such person. We may require additional information in order to verify and authenticate the request. This additional information may require additional information from the data subject or his/her/its authorized agent, which may include proof of your written authorization to the agent to be your agent and to make the specific request submitted, unless the agent is subject to a Power of Attorney under California probate laws. You must describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request.
We will respond to a request to opt-out of the sales of data within 15 business days. For all other requests, we will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days, and we will try to respond to your request within 45 calendar days. If we require additional time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and may take an additional 45 calendar days to respond. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We may charge a fee to process or respond to your request if it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
7. Retention of Personal Information.
We retain PI for as long as necessary to meet the purpose for which we collect it and to fulfill the purposes outlined in this California Privacy Rights Notice and as otherwise needed to address tax, corporate, compliance, litigation, and other legal rights and obligations.
8. Notice of Financial Incentives.
This section outlines the details of any financial incentive that may be provided to you in exchange for the collection of your Personal Information by us. We may offer financial incentives as part of our business operations to encourage you to share certain personal information with us when you enter any contest, giveaway, promotion, or sweepstakes sponsored by us.
When you participate in one of our contests, giveaways, promotions, or sweepstakes, we collect personal information from you, such as identifiers (like your name, email, phone number, or birthday). In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, and these will be provided to you when you sign up. We may disclose your personal information to third-party service providers and partners involved in administering the financial incentive program and to our marketing and advertising partners, including for the purpose of engaging in targeted advertising and other marketing activities.
You can opt into a financial incentive by following the participation instructions provided in the applicable promotional campaign or other financial incentive, or by contacting us at [email protected].
If you request that we delete any of your Personal Information that is essential to providing you with the financial incentive, we will not be able to provide you with the benefits of that program (e.g., if you ask us to delete your Personal Information, you may no longer be eligible to win the particular contest or sweepstakes). The value of your Personal Information is reasonably related to the value of the offer or promotion presented to you.
9. Contact Information
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us with your name and contact information via:
Full Name of Legal Entity: Lucas Oil Products, Inc.
Attention: Privacy Team
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address: 1310 E. 96th St., Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46240