Extreme Duty Marine Engine Oil SAE 20W-50
Lucas Extreme Duty Marine SAE 20W-50 Engine Oil is designed for use in high performance boats requiring the ultimate protection.
Lucas Extreme Duty Marine SAE 20W-50 Engine Oil is manufactured with the highest quality paraffinic base oils and is fortified with an exclusive additive package containing high levels of Zinc, Moly and Phosphorus that provides a tougher, thicker additive film for maximum protection even under the most severe conditions. It lowers oil temperatures, extends oil life and minimizes metal fatigue.
Lucas Marine SAE 20W-50 improves the film strength between the cylinder wall and piston rings and slows oil burning while improving pressure levels in worn engines. It has good cold temperature properties and stands up to high operating temperatures. This product is compatible with methanol and all racing fuels.
- Excellent for use with supercharged, turbo charged or nitrous oxide high performance engine
- Safely blends and is compatible with synthetic and non-synthetic oils
- Petroleum and semi-synthetic SAE 20W-50 grades
- Contains effective anti-wear agents, detergents, Lucas unique additive chemistry and friction modifiers (molybdenum) to provide the ultimate performance
- Proven performance in marine applications
- Compatible with methanol and all racing fuels
- Zinc and phosphorus chemistry provides excellent boundary lubrication at start up (contains 0.31% zinc)
- Conventional grade is factory fill for ILMOR high performance engines
|1 Quart (Case of 6)
|5 Gallon Pail (1 Pail)
|55 Gallon Drum