Complete Engine Treatment
Key BenefitsWhen added to fuel:
- Cleans and lubricates the entire fuel system from the tank to injectors
- Removes harmful deposits on intake valves and cylinder heads
- Lubricates the upper cylinder walls as well as the compression rings and oil rings
- Contains special Lucas additives that cause the fuel to burn thoroughly for fewer exhaust emissions and more MPG
- COUNTERACTS THE CORROSIVE EFFECT OF ETHANOL IN FUEL
- Improves engine cleanliness reduces gum and varnish, especially in oil burners
- Reduces friction and wear
- Improves cold temperature fluidity
- Helps extend oil life
|#10016||16 Ounce (Case of 12)||14 lbs|
Directions For Use
Add to Gas or Diesel Fuel - Add approximately 1 ounce per gallon. One bottle treats a tank, up to 21 gallons. Add directly to fuel tank.
Add to 2-Stroke Fuel - Add 1 ounce per gallon of pre-mixed fuel.
Add to Engine Oil - Add 1 ounce only per quart of engine oil. May be added with oil change or between oil changes.