- Donations will be matched dollar-for-dollar up to $10,000 as part of #GivingTuesday – all in support of Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent
- Bobby Okereke will make a special visit to the hospital on Nov. 29 to share gift bags of books and toys and read with the kids
- A Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital patient family will receive a Colts Game Day Experience at Lucas Oil Stadium on Nov. 28 which includes a ride in the Lucas Oil Motorcycle sidecar, sideline passes and presentation of the game ball
INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 21, 2022) – Lucas Oil Products is thrilled to team up with Indianapolis Colts linebacker Bobby Okereke for Giving Tuesday on November 29, raising funds to support the patients at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent. Today kicks off a two-week community initiative, in partnership with Bobby Okereke, to encourage donations and show support for the children’s hospital during #GivingTuesday.
“We are always looking for ways to give back to our community and make a meaningful impact with our resources. Working with Bobby and Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital this year for Giving Tuesday is the perfect fit,” said Katie Lucas, President of Strategy and Philanthropy for Lucas Oil. “It’s a privilege to partner with a generous person like Bobby; he shares our passion for giving back and supporting kids when they need it most. Infants and young children are the most vulnerable among us and need specialized care when they get sick. I’ve seen firsthand how caring and skilled the doctors, nurses, and staff members at PMCH are – we are truly blessed to have such an amazing facility in our community and hope we can all show our gratitude this giving season.”
How to Donate:
- Donate online directly to Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital: https://give.stvincent.org/givingtuesday
- Donations accepted November 21 – December 2
- Lucas Oil will match every donation up to the first $10,000 raised
“I am excited to team up with Lucas Oil to help support Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital. There are a lot of families in need that have six children and it gives me a lot of perspective,” said Bobby Okereke.
“Having healthy children and bringing them joy especially during the holiday season is so important to me and I hope the Indianapolis community joins us on Giving Tuesday to support the hospital.”
Media wishing to attend the Giving Tuesday event at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital, please contact Brenna Ford at [email protected]. To schedule an interview with Katie Lucas, please contact [email protected].